Your Ad Here

Monday, September 04, 2006

BUY OR SELL


Buy or sell


(SELL)
BEYONCE “RING THE ALARM” - Just like most of the music out right now, hot beat; lyrics questionable.

“She gon' be rockin' chinchilla coats
If I let you go
Get in the house off the coast
If I let you go
She gon' take everything I own
If I let you go
I can't let you go, damn if I let you go”
Guess she got that independent shit up out of here, question!



(BUY)
Lyfe Jennings “S.E.X”- This a joint for all those Joey Badafucos out there cradle robbing and all those hot in the ass young girls gased off that hardcore album


(SELL)
Cassie “ME AND YOU”- Yo this chick looks like a homosexual boy in his preteens, and she can’t sing. Who signs these people!

(SELL)
CHERISH “UNAPPRECIATED” – This joint sounds like something one of my exes wrote, I knew one them chicks looked familiar

1 comment:

MasterOfAllBulls said...

Old Red English Bulldogs Kennel Inc.
The Finest Breeds Available
Home Of the Imported Bloodlines
Home Of The Winston Bloodlines
516-208-7543 or 212-426-1914
516-378-7850 or 718-590-0601
Healthy, Athletic Certified Puppies & Dogs Sales. We Specialize In Dog Training, Dog and Cat Grooming, Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Dog Registry & a lot more. Any Dogs or Puppies of our choice we be spayed or neutered and can be bought at A reduced price. We Have Special Payment plans until you are ready for your dog or pup to be pick up.

http://www.oldbulldogs.com

Coming Soon
http://www.orebaregistry.com